about me

Hi everybody!


I am Ikrima, just call me krim for short. I am 19 y.o. and I am a student of English Education Department at UIN Jakarta. I love reading, chocolate, movies and I do LOVE Elmo sesame street! I also love cooking and biting Photobucket


About my family? I have a lovely parent and one sister. My parent, both of my Pa and my Ma is a half an angel. They are very lovely, kind, and a teacher of my life. they become a doctor when i am sick and be a good listener and a good friend when i need someone to talk to. My sister? Her name is Alfi and she is a half flaminggo and a half annoying girl. I call her flaminggo because she really freak of pink stuff. She is a lovely talkactive girl. Even she is annoying, but I do love her.


See you on the next post blogger!Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment :3